So you’ve decided that you want to join our club. There are just two things that you need to do.
- Pay membership dues. Dues are $15 for juniors, $30 for adults, or $50 per family per year, renewable on Jan 1. You can do this online via paypal below, or if you’d rather take care of this business in person, you could contact the club treasurer and make arrangements, or you could attend a club meeting. The date and time of our upcoming meetings should be listed on our calendar.
- Subscribe to the club mailing list by filling out the form below. Nearly all club communication happens over this e-mail list, so you’ll probably want to join.
Subscribe to mailing list
- Join the Slack club message group.
Once you’ve joined, there are a few optional things that you might want to consider doing.
- Volunteerism is important us, and we reward those who give their time to help others with their fitness pursuits. If you give your time, you will be rewarded with good Karma and improved sponsor benefits. If you would like to report your volunteer time to take advantage of these benefits, contact the club vice president or communications coordinator.
- Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter if you are a fan of social media.
- Join our teams on Strava or Garmin Connect. if you track your activities and want the team to see how your training is going.